Wednesday, April 13, 2011

I came I saw I bought curiculum :)

I know it's been a while but with homeschooling and life I haven't had time to tell you about the wonders I saw at the Greenville SC homeschool convention.  If you are familiar with Ken Ham then you know about the blow up after the convention if you don't then you can read about it here.  I am  not going to dwell on what happend after instead I want to share with you some of the wonderful things I found.

After going to the Charlotte Masson work shop I really started look at books in a whole new way.  And was happy to see most of my favorite companies had books to fit my needs.  I was really happy with what I bought from Rod and Staff.

Spring and Summer in North Carolina Forest


Fall and Winter in North Carolina Forest

Inside and Out

Story Time with the Millers

My Little Green Jewl Book of God's Different Things

The Work of Thy Fingers

My Fathers World This is a book that my Uncle gave my children and we love it so much I just had to share it with you!



Needless to say I had a good time shopping there were some other things that we got that I am really in love with.  There is a series of books Write and Draw through History that Noah has really taken a shine too! And my really special boy Alek has gotten a kick out of Draw Write Now.  So far we've done a pig, sheep, cow and chicken.  I would have NEVER picked these up for my kids but my wonderful Aunt did and the kids have LOVED THEM. 


That's it for now, trust me when I say I have so much more to share but now off to school the kids and when time allows share more of the wonderful curriculum I bought!

No comments:

Post a Comment